- Pigment removal, such as skin lesions, mixed pigments and traumatic pigments;
- Tattoo removal, perfect performance on all kinds of color including black, red, blue, coffee, brown, etc.
- Eliminates the age pigment, spot, birthmark, and pigment changes.
- Remove tattoo on eyebrow, eye line and lip line.
- Remove pigmented nevus, freckle, aged spot, nevus of Ota, nevus flammeus, acne rosacea, hemangioma, spider-shaped telangiectasia blood vessel.
- 532nm Tip Mainly Remove Red And Brown Colors Tattoo:
For treatment of epidermal pigmentation such as freckles, solar lentigo, epidermal melasam etc. (mainly for red and brown pigmentation).
- 1064nm Tip Mainly Remove Black And Blue Pigmentation:
For treatment of tattoo removal, dermal pigmentation and treating certain pigmentary conditions such as Nevus of Ota and Horis’s Nevus. (mainly for black and blue pigemntation).
- Black doll Tip:
With medical nano-carbon for the media, the use of carbon penetration characteristics, wait until after entering the pores of the carbon particles with a laser blast, on the one hand by the wavelength of the laser action pending in the dermis and epidermis pigment be decomposed blasting , so as to achieve freckle, go pigment purposes.
How many treatments will it require?
Removing a professionally applied tattoo is usually a fading process that requires a series of treatments spaced at least 6 weeks apart. Professional tattoos usually require 5-10 treatment sessions for satisfactory clearing. The depth, color and amount of ink, as well as the location of the tattoo on the body are all determining factors in how quickly the tattoo can be removed. Most amateur and traumatic tattoos are removed in fewer treatments.